WIN BACK YOUR EX BOYFRIEND'S HEART!


Do you feel like you just can't please your boyfriend? Like whatever you do or say pushes him further away? Is this an accurate description? Are you asking "how to win your ex boyfriend's heart back" all times of the day and night? Does he stay on your mind, even though you try not to think about it?


Then you came to the right place...here is the first steps that will increase the probability of getting back into your boyfriend's heart in a positive way, and possibly pave the way for his return to your love! You've got to be really serious about learning how to win your ex boyfriend's heart again, or you wouldn't be reading this blog.

However, if you are caving into the anxiety of loss, or the jealousy of possessiveness, you might be behaving in a way that drives him farther away, rather than reminding him of the special warmth you shared when you were together. Remember--No one in their right mind willingly embraces manipulation, bad temperament, or a controlling personality. It's simply human nature to reject that type of pressure. Focusing your energies directly against human nature is fruitless and futile. That type of behavior only serves as stepping stones for his untimely PERMANENT departure!

Let's be honest have you been texting--calling him 5,10,20-times a day or more? Slamming his inbox with emails? Are you pulling on his heart strings to make him pity you? If you answer yes to these questions & more, please stop...cease & desist now! If you are asking yourself, "How to win your ex boyfriend's heart" then you need to get a hold of your emotions right now and stop the insanity, as you are only hurting yourself!

Now then, how to win back your ex boyfriend's heart? Why not try a tested, expert & proven strategy instead?
This approach may seem new & strange to you, but it's the only chance you really have for your ex to even consider getting back with you...it will improve the odds of that happening drastically--if you are willing.

First step--Cut off all communication for a while, just tend to your business...do your thing. If you are still living with him, be civil--but quiet. Pay him very little or no attention and proceed with your own life. Do nothing for him nor against him. Stay neutral quietly while being happily progressive in your care of self, and treat yourself really well--both in his presence and out! Make that an unbreakable habit!

Now within the time of non-communication between you & your ex boyfriend--Focus your energies, time & talents on upgrading your personal life. apart from the current relationship problems. That may by challenging, and it takes a little discipline at first, but you will feel your progression grow stronger every day! Eventually, you will be free from those burdensome, depressing relationship thoughts. This will in turn, supercharge your feelings of well being.

Meanwhile, this gives your ex an opportunity to "shift-gears" in the way he regards you. Giving him time to experience the "loss" of you--Because you are no longer nagging, or chasing him down! You might even become a mystery to him in a way, because now he doesn't know exactly what to think or how he feels about your new attitude toward him. His heart may become curious (remember to work with human nature in this area, not against it), but give him very little to go on during this time.

This strategy has tested well and can very easily work in your favor. Here is where your ex has the opportunity to really miss you, which is otherwise NOT PROBABLE OR POSSIBLE when you were all over him! Remember this--the key to learning "How to win back your ex boyfriend's heart" or trying to repair a broken relationship is to work with the human heart, rather than focusing your energies against it.

Hopefully, you should understand how to avoid those nasty relationship-threatening mistakes that can so easily be avoided. By applying this basic strategy, you can reach a wonderful balance that gives your ex a chance to recall the reasons he fell in love with you from the beginning!

A Brief Recap-- Redirect your energies and create positive improvements both on and for yourself. Be still (peaceful & quietly tend to your business). Treat yourself exceptionally well. Avoid the temptation to stalk or harass him in any way. Make yourself mysterious and give him time to remember why he loved you. Don't make it too easy for him to come back (play hard to get--but not too hard ;-)! Allow him to make the 1st gesture--remember a man's heart is designed as "the pursuer" (recall the human heart lessons you've learned here), so let him be a man! You will become more alluring either way and you can stop wondering, "How to win back your ex boyfriend's heart".

Most of all, have courage...and know that those miserable feelings will pass!

If this article was helpful to you, feel free to "like us" on facebook, subscribe,share, tweet and/or post a comment...more to come next week!

...and that's all she wrote,
Roslyn
Roslyn Johnson, EzineArticles.com Basic Author



8 comments:

  1. how to get your ex boyfriend back

    Many females end up recently out of a connection, recognizing that they have created an error by finishing it with their partner. No issue who finished the connection, there may be a way to reboot.
    Are you want to know " how to get your ex back " then examine out this web page............

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name is Betty. This is a testimony that i will tell every one to hear. i have been married for 10years and on the 8th year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until came across a website were i meant a comment on how this man Dr. Stanley helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 3day as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you having similar problem to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email address: drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy that dr.marnish reunited i and my lover back. dr.marnish@yahoo.com is a rare spell caster to find and I’m glad that I met him on time to help me bring back my lover. I’ll be forever thankful.” if you need his help too you can call him +15036626930 dr.marnish based in united state
    Rebecca Kemaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. How i got my husband back...

    My name is Bradley Speck. I live in Canada, and i got married four months ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that my husband was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this before in my life.

    So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me immediately he is through with the spell. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband's call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he apologized to me, and told me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lots of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before.

    then, he also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank DR AKIM for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family.He can also cast many other spells.. uou can call him in +2348159645271...
    CONTACT HIM NOW ON THIS EMAIL
    UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM
    UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm grateful for what Dr. Odion spell did for me and my family by bringing my husband back to us I'm so excited for what this great spell Dr. did for me after suffery for some months back but today I'm happy again reach him via odionspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348056932230 for his quick response to solve your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm grateful for what Dr. Odion spell did for me and my family by bringing my husband back to us I'm so excited for what this great spell Dr. did for me after suffery for some months back but today I'm happy again reach him via odionspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348056932230 for his quick response to solve your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good day friends, I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 5years of Broken marriage, my wife left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called sharon,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr oyimeanel-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my wife came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before is a man sent by god and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Newton of oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com whatsapp him on +234117963221

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel so happy right now. I am just so happy and don't know What more i can say on this life? how will i thank high priest tokubo enough for the good job which he just did for me.i have been searching for long a real spell caster, for me to get who will help me get back my ex back but i have been scammed so many times by a lot of people who claim they are spell casters and are not, so i was tired of searching then one morning i visited a neighbor and she introduced me to this man high priest tokubo and i contacted him and he made a spell for me in the night and after the spell he told me what to do and i did it and immediately the thing was done, he gave me assurance that my ex will start looking for me and pleading for me to accept back and what make me to be amazed is that he said just 24 hours after the spell is done is when my ex will come and as i am talking to you people now my ex is came back to me exactly after 24 hours as he said and now i and my family are living very happily. HIGH PRIEST TOKUBO IS REAL!!!! one of the price i am to pay is to share my testimony to the world, you can contact high priest tokubo through this email,
    highpriesttokubo@gmail.com, Contact him today and thank me later

    ReplyDelete